Saturday, November 28, 2009

DYI or Home Groan Computer Skills

My computer started acting up three of four days ago.  S.L.O.W.  Scrolling is  painful to say the least as the screen ripples through one click at a time rather than a nice even movement.  Drag a dialogue box across the screen and it leaves a ghostly trail.  Of course if I had a brain I would have immediately gone to system restore and solved the problem.  Instead I tried to fix it myself over the past three days which created more problems.


Our local IT tech told Tanya that she should not be afraid of her computer, it should be afraid of her.  Mine is afraid of me...VERY afraid.

I am seeking professional help. For both of us.

1 comment:

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted