Thursday, September 23, 2010

A Gift of Love

Tanya let the dogs out yesterday for a run.  In appreciation they brought her a chicken.  A dead chicken.  A very very dead and sun-ripened chicken.  Since she seemed less appreciative of their gift than they had perhaps hoped, they kept it themselves and played keep-away at top speed through her flower beds.

I am always happier when Tanya lets the dogs out.  When I let them out and they break her flowers, it is my fault.  When she lets them out it is just the dogs being playful.

2 comments:

  1. Tell me they hadn't killed the chickens, this time. I thought that was why you weren't allowed to let them out anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a long dead chicken they found on Zhenia's manure pile.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted