Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Burton played Hamlet. Hamlet lost.* GiST #14

And these last few days, Murphy has played Hell and Grace lost.  Not that I don't have things to be thankful for; Tanya being at the top of the list.  But it is hard to make a list other than of people I want to kill or things I want to smash.  Holidaying in Turkey and spending most of my days on computer fighting fires or just keeping them burning in other cases.

1. Did get in the water today for half an hour.
2. Tanya has gone shopping with a friend and I didn't have to go.
3. Internet is a God-send this week.
4. The food here at Sumela Gardens is wonderful.
5. Vsyo budet khorosho - All will be well.


*If someone could find me the correct quotation, I would appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted