Sunday, November 27, 2011

On the Road Again

Off to Canada to visit my kids for three weeks.  Haven't seen my son and his wife other than on Skype for over two years when we were last home for MayB's wedding.  LynnieC was here from London last Christmas and MayB and Ky were here in July 2010.  It is a long time between visits.

Tanya says she will go with me next summer and we will rent an RV and camp in the mountains for a month.  Sounds like a plan.

72 hours home is not long enough between 3 week long trips.  I love my kids but I also love my wife.

Train to Kyiv, Lufthansa to Frankfurt, Lufthansa/Air Canada to Toronto and Air Canada to Regina.  Makes for a long day.

4 comments:

  1. If you come to the west next summer consider an RV detour to northwestern Maine. Would be happy to host you.
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maine is one part of the US of A that I really would like to visit. And meet you and MRMacrum. Long day trip from Revelstoke, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate your long trip like by Train to Kyiv, Lufthansa to Frankfurt, Lufthansa/Air Canada to Toronto and Air Canada to Regina". It's really fantastic.
    meet and greet stansted

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whether it is a road trip or a air travel, it's wonderful to spend wonderful time with family and kids. Thanks for sharing nice post.
    compare airport parking

    ReplyDelete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted