Monday, November 5, 2012

Beautiful Amazing World

Thanks to MRMacrum's comment on the last blog post, I am NOT going to give anyone my two bits about tomorrow's election in USA. Andy Borowitz does it far better and is at least funny.

No, I am going to promote one of my favourite Facebook pages Beautiful Amazing World   https://www.facebook.com/Beautiful.Amazing.World

They simply post photographs of beautiful amazing places, animals and things.  Worth being on Facebook just for this.  The page also features pictures from other pages such as https://www.facebook.com/IurieBelegurschiPhotography photography of Iceland and Greenland (two shown below)

Icelandic horses

Newfoundland

Cloud patterns in Iceland

Lynx kitten

Spain

5 comments:

  1. Spent a year all total in Iceland - it is beautiful. When you have experienced the far north you tend to get the Arctic in your soul...It has always pulled me back, but now at my age I have to be satisfied with memories.
    the Ol'Buzzard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ol'B, the pictures that photographer has posed on FB of Iceland are so gorgeous. I would love to visit there. My northern memories are of the Canadian Arctic and I have never been back either.

      Lyn, cute little feller, isn't he?

      MRM, this site alone is worth being on FB for.

      Delete

Comments are encouraged. But if you include a commercial link, it will be deleted. If you comment anonymously, please use a name or something to identify yourself. Trolls will be deleted